Priya tagged me recently and as a result, I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself on this blog. So I thought and thought. And thought. For days. And then, minutes ago, while sitting on that magical thought-inspiring potty of mine, I just had an idea. I'm 42 (for a few months more, at any rate) and 7 x 6 = 42. So here is my list of seven things about me:
1. Six years old, Awali, Bahrain:
I had the reading level of an eleven year old.
2. Twelve years old, Bishop Cotton Girls School, Bangalore, India:
I woke up with a sense of dread and despair every morning.
3. Eighteen years old, Warrensburg, Missouri, USA:
I fell off the sidewalk and broke my foot.
4. Twenty four years old, London:
I stood in Charles Dickens' study.
5. Thirty years old, FP7, Bahrain:
I looked Absolutly gorgeous.
6. Thirty six years old, Jidhafs, Bahrain:
I took the pulse of a dying man, and felt it stop.
7. Forty two years old:
I stopped trying to save the world.