Friday 10 August 2007

Snape. (Obviously).

He's definitely penetrated my mind.

How could he not have? Brilliant. Dark. Wounded. Nasty. Heroic.

Yes, it's official. I am obsessed with Severus Snape. Gloriously obsessed. No matter what JKR thinks of him, as far as I'm concerned, he's the real hero of the Harry Potter stories. So this space is going to be where I mumble my way through all thoughts Snape. I'll probably post links to my favourite Snape fanfics here too. But now, to bed. All that Legilimens has given me a headache.

(Note from the future, i.e. Jan 2008 - July 21st 2007 was when JK Rowling released the last of the Harry Potter books. I had spent the previous week re-reading and catching up on the other six, and then locked myself away for 10 glorious hours - well, actually, some of them were not glorious - I wept MUCH and also forgot to have lunch) and the end result was clearly an overdose of all things Potteresque but mostly Snape. Ah, Snape. A new blog seemed only too appropriate and so on August 8, 2007 "Obviously" was created (refer his words to Dolores Umbridge in Book 5 to "get" it).
(in July 2008 I changed the labels for these posts from 'Obviously' .. you will now find them variously under Snape, fanfic, Potter)

No comments: