Saturday 17 November 2012

That's more like it.

Although yesterday's post has it's value, I much prefer this auto-rickshaw's message to the world.


For those of you who don't understand Urdu or Hindi, that says:

God willing
we will meet again
May God keep you in his care
My fellow traveller

Nice to know that someone feels that way. I'm always on the look-out
for interesting "Auto Backsides"; some get very creative.

For some reason, however, most auto drivers seem to like
decorating their, er, backside, with a dagger dripping blood.
I can only assume it's a silent plea for help and compassion.
It must be hell driving around in that bumpy three-wheeler
all day. I'm pretty sure there's a correlation between the frequency
of dripping-dagger-decorated auto backsides and the vast amount
of Piles & Fistula Clinic signs I see all over the city.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember traveling in those when I lived in Pakistan. This looks much nicer and safer than those!

lol...never thought I would miss the rikshaw rides.

Anonymous said...


Very Interesting !..Love those rickshas